Good news for the people who are trying to get their hands on Xiaomi’s latest flagship. Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is the latest front-runner of the famous Chinese manufacturer which was launched on 21st July 2017 as Xiaomi was celebrating 3 years of success on that day. It is available on open sale across all online partner platforms such as Amazon, Flipkart, Tata Cliq, Paytm Mall, and Xiaomi’s official website. Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is available on Amazon from 3rd August 2017. It is nothing unexpected that Mi Max 2 is being accepted quite well in the Indian market such that the stock is going empty in a matter of short time. The smartphone comes to India with a price tag of Rs 16,999 but you can benefit some exchange offers on the smartphone on some websites. At present, the smartphone will be available only in black color.
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- Mi Max 2 camera configuration comprises 12MP primary camera with Sony IMX386 sensor, 1.25µm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, 6 element lens, dual-LED flash, PDAF, HDR and on the front Mi Max 2 bears a 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.0 aperture and real-time beautification options..
- It has 6.44-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels resolution) capacitive touchscreen with a pixel density of 342ppi.
- It runs MIUI 8 operating system based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat (with features like Split Screen added)
- It is powered by a 2GHz Qualcomm snapdragon 625 octa core processor, coupled with 4GB of RAM and an Adreno 506 GPU.
- It has 64GB internal memory and expandable up to 128GB
- It has dual-SIM option ( micro + nano) and dual-standby (4G+4G). The smartphone comes with hybrid slot, so you can use two sims or one sim with extended memory card at a time.
- It has 5300mAH lithium-polymer battery with a standby time of 528 hours.
- It supports Dual speakers with stereo effect.
- It comes with 2.5G curved glass and Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- It weighs 211 grams, and measures 174.1×88.7×7.6mm.
Features of Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes with full metal unibody and 2.5D display glass blend consistently, giving the phone an extraordinary hand feel and comfortable to hold and use.
- It has Sony IMX386 camera sensor with large 1.25μm pixels which captures more light creating more expressive photos.
- It has Octa core Snapdragon 625 (Up to 2.0 GHz) with 4GB RAM which gives high performance and power efficiency.
- Coming to the storage, Xiaomi has launched the 64GB inbuilt storage variant in India, and the storage is expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB).
- In terms of connectivity, the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 supports 4G VoLTE, as well as dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, USB Type-C, Bluetooth v4.2, and GPS/ A-GPS.
- It runs on a 5300mAh lithium-polymer battery that supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 (0 to 68 percent charge in 1 hour), and is rated to deliver up to 57 hours of talk time, 18 hours of video playback time, and 31 days of standby time.
- Additional features of Mi Max 2 are accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, infrared sensor, fingerprint sensor, and proximity sensor.